Monday, October 13, 2008

Rainy Mondays are the Best

Am I the only one who likes a dark dreary rainy fall Monday morning? It makes my heart sing when I get up, get ready, leave the house and its all foggy like and the sun is not supposed to shine. I mean don't get me wrong, I love spring and summer as much as the next person. I got married in the spring, had a baby in the late spring/early summer, and my birthday is also at the same time. And I have the cutest sunglasses. But there comes a point in time, when the 90 degree heat and 100% humidity are no longer the days we crave (my hair isnt too fond of them either). Instead I am looking forward to the clouds, the fog, the rain and the leaves whipping around to the ground. Eventually that all gives away to freezing rain, sleet and snow and I'll be back to griping again, but for now I am going to enjoy my dreary fall day. By going to the dentist! What tops the dreary day better than that. I swear mother nature knows when I have a dentist appointment. My last appointment was in early May, and it too was one of those rainy, dreary spring days that I love. And before that? I bet it wasn't sunny then either.

I had a whole bunch of gripes I wanted to post today, but I've gone and forgotten them all. Darn that thing called a job. Oh well, I'll save them for another day.

No comments: