Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fashion Sense (or lack there of)







Okay boys and girls, today's topic is fashion, (Topics of reflection come and go, I get easily irritated so lets be honest here, I have a lot to complain about, but this is the last thing I remember seeing that made me pause so that's what we're going to discuss).





When did too tight Capri's that hug ones calf become acceptable "business casual" attire? I mean really? Business casual usually doesn't include blue jeans, and if your company's dress code calls for jeans, let me know because I want to work there. Anyway I digress. I saw a woman today, and I'm not going to say where, but lets just say it was not business appropriate attire for where I spotted her. She was sporting a nice button down top, that I myself might own, but she paired it with tight and I mean tight (I think she was cutting off the circulation to the lower half of her legs) blue jean Capri's and lace up ankle booties. I had lace up ankle booties once. Yeah, I think it was in 1993 along with the purple high top Reebok's. And don't even get my started on the peep toe boot. What is the purpose?

Topics for later fashion conversations are going to include too short skirts, shorts at work, and lacking a bra. And if I happen to be able to sneak a picture of the victim, you bet I'll show it to you!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So you're telling me I should return those shoes? Dangit!

Kristy said...

Well I mean if you really want to wear them, i wont make fun of you to your face...but behind your back, most definately!