Thursday, October 9, 2008

My first time

Hey guess what? This is my first blog post. Mind you its not my first blog. I created one with the intention of keeping family and friends up to speed on the happenings of my little one, we'll call her "Sassy Pants", nevermind we'll just call her L, but I never created a single post. And L is 1.5 now. A toddler. Not a baby anymore.
Anywho, I decided to create this blog because according to my husband, J, I have a lot of things to gripe about. We were in the car and I was complaining yet again about something totally trivial and he said "you could write a blog with all your whining" and so now I am. Maybe this will make me less cranky and b**chy at work.
And maybe it'll make me a better parent and wife.

Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

stopped by to see your post .found you off twitter . heres my blog posts address :
http://bitchingncomplaining.blogspot.com/ your doing just fine .
why don't you use adsence on your blogger page n try post more . need any help or more information of adsence you can post a comment as to how i did ...have a great day n good luck with the kid . sure must be a handful. dirtdogsblogs on twitter
just dirtdog on blogger
dirtdog on blogher.com
a syndicate off n from huffington posts ..plus much much more .. so keep it going you'll be fine .