Friday, December 12, 2008

Gripe

I just feel like whining today. And I'm going to do it in a list.

  • I'm really tired of coughing, and blowing my nose
  • I wore sneakers to work today, with some really comfy ankle socks, but every time I walk the right one slips down and is now under my foot.
  • I forgot to go to the post office 1 mile from my house this morning, so I had to go to the one 3 miles from work, thus making me really late (I was already late as it was)
  • L woke up this morning and cried for dadda instead of momma, *sniff* I guess I know who's the most important right now
  • 13 days until Christmas and I don't know what to buy the brothers. I already bought one a swearter, but J says we have to buy both the same gift, so we're probably taking the nice sweater back to the Gap, and doing something in the video game genre, which I know nothing about.
  • The economy, that is all.
  • This new VoIP that we have to start using at work because they are taking our desk phones away. I'm all about taking my desk phone away, I hate the outdated thing and for crying out loud we're a telecommunications company so we all have cell phones (that the company pays for thankyouverymuch). So it makes sense, but instead of us all using our cell phones, we are going to use this Microsoft VoIP thing thats driven through our instant messangers. Parts it are cool, as long as your computer is with you, your "office number" is available, but if the computer is off, then what? Training on Monday, we'll see how that goes. We are all like kids on Christmas morning, making calls to each other, and giggling. My cube wall-mate had a good point though, what happens if you accidentally call someone and you're talking badly about said person? But I guess that could happen with any phone right?

Things I'm thankful for:

  • Still having a job
  • My husband
  • My daughter
  • My family
  • My friends
  • Cats that snuggle
  • Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from SBux
  • Cell phones
  • Mini Van's
  • Acrylic Nails
  • Fresh Christmas trees
  • Twitter

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate!? I'm intrigued...

Kristy said...

Its so yummy, and yet so bad for you! Try one :)