Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today

It rained upside down. How is that possible you ask? I'm not really sure. All I know is my cube neighbor is upset that his shoes are soaked through and his socks are wet. I offered him my women's size 7 gym socks. I don't even think it would cover his toes.
I had a meeting in another building. I was smart enough to grab an umbrella before I left. It didn't help. Because it was raining upside down. Never mind the fact that I walking under an overhang, with an umbrella. I'm still wet. Wearing Capri's and a short sleeve sweater in June seems like a good idea. Unless it rains upside down and is 60 degrees and windy.

2 comments:

Ron Morse said...

Is this about me? What a crazy rain storm that one was! Raining upside down describes it perfectly!

Kristy said...

This was the day that you came in totally wet!