Friday, November 21, 2008

WW 3.0 Update

Just a quick update. I've been on WW for 3 weeks now, I weigh in tomorrow. My first two weeks went well, I lost 7lbs between the two. I'm not sure how this week is going to go. First, it seemed like the pills were really doing their job. I found I wasn't hungry as often and I wasn't snacking at work all the time. However, lately I have started feeling hungry and that could be for more than one reason (no I'm not pregnant). One is that I ha vent been eating as healthy as I did the first two weeks. I've eaten out Mexican 3x in the last week for various reasons, and J and I had date night and went to the Plaza III last Saturday. I tried not to overindulge, but crab cakes, steak, potatoes and souffle be damned! I've also celebrated a co-workers b-day and cookies were involved, and Stephanie came over for dinner last night and brought the most fabulous cookies, which I proudly only ate 2 of. Had she left the Tupperware of cookies I don't think they would have made it through the night. Even L ate 2! I've been tracking my points all week, and I haven't gone over, but I only have 9 of my weekly flex points left, where as the last 2 weeks I didn't use any of the 35 I am allotted. We'll see what the verdict is tomorrow morning. I won't be upset if I didn't lose, but I'll be very disappointed if I gained any of that 7lbs back the week before Thanksgiving!
The second reason I may be hungrier is that I'm a little bored at work. Things always slow down the week before Thanksgiving and really don't pick up again until February. I've been compiling a list of projects I can create for myself, to keep busy. A lot of my overeating is boredom related, boo!

I'm going to start working out in the middle of the day, rather than the evening, so that will take up a good hour and a half to two hours. That's the great thing about work, we have an on-site fitness center that rivals the Bally's and 24-Hour fitness's in KC. So I don't have to go far. I can even see the track if I look out the window at the end of the hall. So really my point is that I have NO EXCUSE for not going to work out M-F.

So that's my "quick" update. Ha! Wish me luck tomorrow, I hope I am not disappointed, but I know I didn't work all that hard this week, so I deserve what I get. I'm also going to have to weigh in on Wed morning before we leave for St Louis because I'll be gone through Sunday. So that's only going to give me 3 days to catch up!

No comments: